Can't past the test

Font size is controlled by the font-size CSS property, like this:

h1 {
  font-size: 30px;
}

Create a second p element after the existing p element with the following kitty ipsum text: Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Inside the same <style> tag that contains your red-text class, create an entry for p elements and set the font-size to 16 pixels (16px).

can’t past the test:Between the style tags, give the p elements font-size of 16px. Browser and Text zoom should be at 100%.

My code:

<style>
  .red-text {
    color: red;
  }
  p1{
    font-size: 16px;
  }

</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

It’s hard to figure out the problem with the information you’re giving, but I suppose the name of your selector for p elements isn’t correct. You may want to take a close look at that.

p1 is not a valid selector (h1 -h6 work or p for paragraph)

Hi, I just added code tags around the code in your post - if you just paste html in, the tags will get stripped out, so we can’t see what your code looks like. Just for future reference, you can either use the code block option in the editor or surround your code with three backticks (```). :slightly_smiling_face: