margin-bottom: 30px;
}
</style>
<div class="fullCard" id="thumbnail">
<div class="cardContent">
  <div class="cardText">
    <h4>Alphabet</h4>
    <hr>
    <p><em>Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were <u>Ph.D. students</u> at <strong>Stanford University</strong>.</em></p>
  </div>
  <div class="cardLinks">
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page" target="_blank" class="links">Larry Page</a><br><br>
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin" target="_blank" class="links">Sergey Brin</a>
  </div>
</div>
</div>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.128 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Add a box-shadow to a Card-like Element

Link to the challenge:

The element now has an id of thumbnail . With this selector, use the example CSS values above to place a box-shadow on the card.

You’ve tried to apply box shadow to all the h4 elements. The instructions want you to apply it just to the element with the id of “thumbnail”.

So, reset the code with the “Reset All Code” button.

Then create a new CSS entry that targets this id. Remember that ids are selected with the “#” prefix. So, if the id you want to select is “foo”, your css would look like:

#foo {
}

Create that to target the correct id and then use the box shadow props specified.

When I do this, it passes for me.

1 Like

Thanks buddy :100:

If u need any help, then ping me surely.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.