Career Coaching Survey Form - User Story #13

Tell us what’s happening:
Link to my Code Pen https://codepen.io/rob84044/pen/MBgZMg

Well, I’m back again, head hung low
Issue: I cannot pass rule number 13 for Building a survey form.

User Story #13: Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute.

What I have done: I have gone back through the little classes that freecodecamp has and reviewed the code that is there and matched it to my code - It matches. I have gone through found others code and compared it to mine, and it matches. I know not what I have done wrong. I have reviewed my code for duplicate names for Id’s used, none. I have used the name and the type correctly. The " marks are done correctly. Is this a bug, or am I missing something really obvious (probably the really obvious thing).

Your code so far

<div id="Level-Of-Interest" >
<fieldset>
    <label for="I have little interest in bettering my professional skill Set"><input type="radio" name="interest" checked> I have little interest in bettering my professional skill Set</label>
    <label for="I have some interest in bettering my professional skill Set"><input type="radio" name="interest" > I have some interest in bettering my professional skill Set</label>
<label for="I have a lot interest in bettering my professional skill Set"><input type="radio" name="interest" > I have a lot interest in bettering my professional skill Set</label>  
  </fieldset>
</div> 

<div id="Level-Of-Education">
  <fieldset>
    <label for="No post-secondary education"><input type="radio" name="education" checked> No post-secondary education</label>
    <label for=" I have some college Experience"><input type="radio" name="education" > I have some college Experience</label>
<label for="I have a college degree"><input type="radio" name="education" > I have a college degree</label>  
    <fieldset>
</div>   
'''

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: <code>Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36</code>.

**Link to the challenge:**
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/nest-many-elements-within-a-single-div-element

AssertionError: All your radio-buttons must have a value attribute : expected 6 to equal 0

You have six radio buttons and checkboxs and they need a value. That’s value="" and the text in the “” should match the value you want to pass. So the no interest radio should have value=“no interest”

It can be whatever but in the real world if you don’t have a value nothing is passed through the form.

You are awesome, thank you so much.