Cat walked on my keyboard

I’m working on a problem that keeps getting the “your code does not pass” response and it looks correct to me. However, my cat had walked on my keyboard a few minutes ago, and I suspect he stepped on some random key I can’t identify.

If I click the circle button to reset all code, will it simply take me back to the start of this problem or will it erase all my work thus far?

Yes, I know this is kind of funny, but I don’t really want to lose all my work. LOL

It will reset this problem, not ones you already solved.

Have you tried CTRL-z?

No, what does CTRL z do?

in some editors, the ctrl-z will undo the last change.
but for fcc editor, that may not work, so you can click reset and it will reset the code back to its initial state when you started the challenge

That did it. Thank you for your help. I’m still not sure what went wrong, but I suspect he stepped on the space bar at some point. He’s a bizarre cat. LOL

@Charleysworx
He probably just needed some space

1 Like

I have two cats. The female is calm and loveable. The male runs and jumps around my home like a parkour athlete. I found him on top of a door this morning. (But he’s pretty loveable too, just a wild thing).

There is no such thing as a calm and lovable cat. That just means that they’re plotting something.

that sounds like a direct quote from the animated movie Bolt

1 Like

LOL, I’m afraid you’re right.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.