CDN Link showing wrong errors

Hi all,

I am having an issue with the CDN link, I am getting two errors for the landing page project even if those two user stories are correct in my code and the page is behaving as expected.

Should I submit as is or do something.

Hello!

Error #5 is because you have elements with the “nav-link” class that do not have href attached to them. Go through and find all instances of “nav-link” class. In my opinion the ones you have without href can just be deleted but it’s up to you.

-J

Error layout#1 is because the header (or a direct child) isn’t set to stay at the top of the page. The easy fix is to add a CSS style for header and something to keep it at the top of the page.

One way to do this is here:

header {
position: fixed;
top: 0px;
}

-J

Thanks Jesse! I don’t know if you checked the code in codepen, but I’ve already done these two fixed and still I am having these errors :frowning_face:

I referenced the codepen link in your initial post. I just checked again and don’t see where you included my above comments. I was able to get your code to pass after editing as above.

Can you post your current code?
-J

yeah now it worked for the header, now the test is passed but the navbar collapsed to the left, see below :man_facepalming:

Time to problem solve =) The fix for that is pretty straight forward if you think about what you already know but I absolutely understand how the code can fry your brain.

Just update the width in the header style by adding something like:
width: 100vw;

-J

1 Like

Yeah sometimes it eats my brain but I have to cope with it if I want to learn. Even if I find CSS much more difficult than JS. I guess I am not a design guy :frowning_face: