Celestial Bodies Database - Build a Celestial Bodies Database

Tell us what’s happening:

I’m unable to complete the project. Even if All the test pass and I press continue, the status does not change so I’m unable to send the github repo for the universe.sql file… I try different browsers (because I use brave most of the time) but happens in any browser. Also trying to send a bug report gets buggy, it just stops working at half sentence.

Your code so far

You can see the work done right here.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0

Challenge: Celestial Bodies Database - Build a Celestial Bodies Database

Link to the challenge:

Sometimes the FCC Curriculum site doesn’t readily receive verification of course completion, for various reasons.

I guess you’re getting the error message ‘You need to complete the project first’ (or similar) when you try to submit your github link?

The first thing to try is to go to the course and click ‘Continue’ on the course completion message. Then return to the page where you submit your github link and first refresh the page, before trying to submit the link.

If this doesn’t work (as you may have tried this already), then you may need to generate a new user token by loading up one of the other database courses (i.e. a new one) and then go back and repeat the previous steps.

It worked perfectly in those exact steps. Thanks @igorgetmeabrain you nailed my friend.