Celestial Bodies Database - Build a Celestial Bodies Database

Tell us what’s happening:

Describe your issue in detail here.

I am writing to bring to your attention an urgent matter regarding my billing account on freecodecamp.org.

It appears that I have reached the usage limit of my billing account, which is hindering my ability to access essential services. This limitation is particularly problematic as I am unable to start any relational database projects, thereby impeding my progress in completing the course.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible. It would be greatly appreciated if you could either increase the usage limit of my billing account or adjust the billing settings accordingly. This would enable me to proceed with following the instructions in CodeRoad to complete the course without further delay.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I sincerely hope for a swift resolution.

Best regards,

Rosetta

freecodecamp.org doesn’t require billing to use. I think you have to mean some other tool you’re using for freeCodeCamp challenges.

Hello @rosettaps139
If I understand you, correctly, you are refering to the webservice Gitpod, where you perform your work. Gitpod is not related to freecodecamp. Gitpod is a service that generously provide approximate 50 hours for you to run your code in their facilities.
If you need to extend the limit you must contact them. Most likely they are going to let you know a way to pay for it. Otherwise, you must wait until next month period where you can get another generous allowance.

But i didn’t even use the 50hour this month so I’m surprise with why I m have usage limit,

I did have an issue, initially, where I did not even start and already I was told that I had reached my limit. I explained what I did to someone else, here:

Please, read the whole thread to verify if that’s your situation.

So
Can someone take me through creating the Gthub Account
or direct me to step by step guide
I feel I’m missing something when i was creating the Github Account

Hi,

The Github (Not Gitpod, too many git things) team has published a document how you can do that.

Maybe this will help.

Thank you for the document

1 Like