Certification order switched

Describe your issue in detail here.
I was continuing the JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structure thing , and booom: Coding Interview Prep. I was scared, I did not know what to do, and then an idea arrived in my nut head: Why don’t I ask on the forum : Should I continue JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structure, because I already started it, or should I respect the New Order and start doing Coding Interview Prep.

I’m not sure why you linked the tribute page project?

In any case, if you haven’t finished the JS projects, I’d wait before jumping into the interview prep section. That section is at the very bottom of the list of content.

1 Like

Coding Interview Prep is before JS

No. It definitely isn’t… Unless your browser is doing something different than mine

Bottom of the list here.

In any case, don’t do the interview prep before finishing the initial JS curriculum.

1 Like

Now it is’nt, maybe it was just a nightmare. Sorry for disturbing.

It’s worth mentioning that the order is suggested top-to-bottom, but your always welcome to “jump ahead” or even around if you desire.

Some certifications will be more difficult if you didn’t complete what’s before, such as the front-end libraries are harder if you skipped over JavaScript. Just like you can jump ahead, you can also jump back to review at any time or re-go-over things are a refresher.

Asking as you did is one option. Not sure what magic voodoo occurred to make the order seem to change, but worse you start on a problem that is tough to solve and can always reach out!

Good luck, keep learning, keep building :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.