Here is my Tribute Page project, which I decided to do on Chadwick Boseman. I am actually on the Personal Portfolio project (haven’t started yet), but going back to my previous projects to refine them. Any feedback or suggestions would be great! I am having some trouble making all my projects mobile responsive, so I am working on that aspect still.
Informative? Yes, but can use Wiki to enhance the content part.
Responsiveness is fairly good!
Font and shadows are rare concepts, you’ve used them well.
Info in tabular form is something I liked about it, how it makes your webpage elegant.
@keivalya Thanks for your feedback! I actually used Wikipedia to get all of the information and was focused on getting the basics of his life, instead of filling space. I may go back in someday and add to the content. Again, thanks for the feedback!
Your page looks good @Nikki360PDX. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
- “wikipedia” and “imdb” are not accessible
- Don’t use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- You only used it one time and it’s not necessary. Maybe a holdover from when you were doing your initial page setup.
@Roma I’ll do as you suggested tonight. I thought I deleted all the line break elements, but I apparently missed one. Oops!