Challenge are not accept correct answer

there is problem in the Web Responsive Website course in which challenge accept not correct answer and not pass the challenge.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

I write the correct code in challenge. After seen the video also but it is not pass me next challenge

To be able to get help, you need to say:

1. What the challenge is
  2. What the code you wrote was

It is impossible to provide help if you don’t tell us what you are stuck on.

it incorrect that h1 is not orange

If this is the full code, this passes every test in every browser I’ve tried (Chrome, FF, Safari, Edge). Can you try resetting the code, then adding the id attributes & running again?

Also, for future reference, there are hundreds of lessons, a screenshot of some code is not very useful. There there is a large button that says “Get Help”: if you click it there is an option Ask for help. That makes a post to the forum with your current code + a link to the lesson.

3 Likes

Try using the hex code for the orange color: #FFA500

You may also have a browser extension installed that is interfering with the test. Dark mode extensions are known to cause issues with color challenges.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.