It looks nice, except for the main heading popping out of the box at the top. Try adjusting the placement for that.
Also, I recommend reviewing your use of heading elements. For example, your main heading “Chatrapati.Shivaji Bhosale. (Maharaj)” should probably be an < h1 >. Headings can affect what information shows up in search engines, so make sure you’re giving priority to the headings that will help people find your page in a search.
From w3schools.com: "Search engines use the headings to index the structure and content of your web pages.
Users skim your pages by its headings. It is important to use headings to show the document structure.
< h1 > headings should be used for main headings, followed by < h2 > headings, then the less important < h3 >, and so on.
Note: Use HTML headings for headings only. Don’t use headings to make text BIG or bold."
I hope this information helps!
thank you for viewing and also for giving advise… its motivation for me to keep going. i will defenitely improve where i’m laking
Your page looks okay @Dipak. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 1/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Don’t use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- User’s are not seeing your page the way you want them to. Most won’t have ‘Roboto Slab’ loaded on their computer and you neither
linkto it (
headelement in HTML) or
- Also review how to call a font that has spaces in the name and review how to have a fallback font.
i will try my best to redesign the page with less errors. thank you very much sir for looking my code and giving me advise … i got inspiration from your comment to try strengthen my skills. thank you
I am so sorry. I didn’t realize this was three years old. I don’t know what caused it to pop to the top.
I wouldn’t have responded if I knew it was that old.
no sir… i wasn’t doing anything in web-developement. i just learnt, did small projects and left and forgotten what i learned. your comment give me motivation to polish my knowledge … so thank you