Chips anyone? Survey Form Project Feedback

Hello :wave: I just finished my Project #2 - Survey Form.
I would love to get some feedback. Many thanks! :blush:

As a side note, my inspiration came from eating chips as I was working on this haha.

I am very new to coding and computer software in general. I started freecodecamp back in June but ended up procrastinating a lot over the summer especially after hitting the first project. Getting started on the tribute page was like trying to move a mountain with my brain, so hard lol! But after finally pushing past through it, this survey form came a little easier and I’m hoping to keep going with this momentum now that I know I can push through it :muscle: and also start participating in this forum.

Welcome to the forums @AnitaT. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button.
  • Your form needs to be responsive. On smaller screens, the form cannot be seen. (Resize your browser to see what I mean)
    • You’ve done a lot of hardcoding widths with pixels. It’s easier for a form to be responsive if you make them a percentage instead.

I don’t normally comment on someone’s design because it’s their choice.
Your form (the fields, fonts) seem small when compared to the large bags of chips that surround the form.

1 Like

@Roma Thank you! Your feedback is much appreciated. I will work through those things.

1 Like