Clone of Canva.com using HTML and CSS

Hey Aryan,

nice to meet you!

Congrats on your project, you did a great job so far! :clap:

My ideas:

• when you use codepen, you only have to add the code that belongs into the body; so you can remove all of this stuff:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
</head>
<body>

and start from <header class="container menu">; you can move the stuff from the head into Settings > HTML > Stuff for <head>

• after you removed this unnecessary stuff, you can get a code validation by pasting your HTML code into the body; you will see some recurring errors and I think you are able to fix them! :+1:

• you can increase the readability of your code by:

1. clicking on the small arrow on the right side of the code box and
    2. clicking Format HTML/CSS
  • you can increase the overall readability of your page by adding some more spacing, e.g. between the different questions; you can read more about it here

• when I decrease the width of my browser, the content gets cut off; you probably want to learn the basics of responsiveness, this is important for people who read your page on a smartphone;

Keep us posted and keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Yeah, I know it is a bit irresponsive I will try to fix it. And I had written this code in VS Code so I don’t know much about Codepen but I will fix that head thing and will make the code more readable. :pray:

1 Like