Cloudflare animate class css

I’m just googling this and finding many problems exist because of the generated p tags…there are ways to stop them from being generated…this is my next challenge…

You need to take a look at your specific WP theme, because it may be the theme that is adding that p tag.

Re: back to the animate.css file
The “proper” way to include your custom css and script files is via custom scripts (in functions.php)

function yoursite_custom_scripts(){
    // Register and Enqueue a Stylesheet
    // get_template_directory_uri will look up parent theme location
    wp_register_style( 'bootstrap', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/bootstrap.css');
    wp_enqueue_style( 'bootstrap' );

wp_register_style( 'bootstrap-theme', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/bootstrap-theme.css');
    wp_enqueue_style( 'bootstrap-theme' );

wp_register_style( 'yoursitecss', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/yoursite.css');
    wp_enqueue_style( 'yoursitecss' );

wp_register_style( 'yoursitecss-mobile', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/yoursitecss-mobile.css');
    wp_enqueue_style( 'yoursitecss-mobile' );

// NOTE: this menu is not mobile-friendly, instead we're using bootstrap mobile and navwalker script above
    // wp_register_style( 'wpmenu', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/wpmenu.css');
    // wp_enqueue_style( 'wpmenu' );

// Register and Enqueue a Script
    // get_stylesheet_directory_uri will look up child theme location
    wp_register_script( 'bootstrapjs', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/js/bootstrap.js', array('jquery'));
    wp_enqueue_script( 'bootstrapjs' );

// wp_register_script( 'name-of-script', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/js/custom-script.js', array('jquery'));
    // wp_enqueue_script( 'name-of-script' );
}
// add custom CSS and JS files
add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts', 'yoursite_custom_scripts');

But hardcoding it in header.php works too :slight_smile:

I tried adding it to the header as you suggested and no luck
there is a file called /wp-includes/default-filters.php where I can supress the p tags but I’m still looking to find it…

I’ve tried the hdr and the functions php but I may not have added it correctly to the php

Success!!! I supresed the WP generated p tags from the theme page php and it worked!

after that was resolved I was able to test it hardcoding in the hdr as you suggested and now that works!

The only one I haven’t tested and would like to is in the functions.php

haven’t figured out exactly where in the php file or the exact parameters to add the enqueue and register style THANKS SO MUCH!

check this out
https://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference/wp_enqueue_scripts