Code is correct but not able to compelete test results

Under your code, you can see a list of items that need correcting before you can move forward!

I see a few in your picture.
!
Hope that helps!

Hello @imtiyazbaka! On line 4, you have “#fotter” instead of “#footer”. That might be the hiccup here. Can you fix that and try to run the solution again?

Also, I’m not able to see the rest of your code from the screenshot, but check to make sure your footer tag has an id attribute set to “footer” as well.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Hi @imtiyazbaka !

Welcome to the forum!

As mentioned, you will need to write your code directly into the forum instead of posting screenshots so we can see the full issue.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

1 Like

Wow u guys are awesome
I got 3 answers for a free service .wow really superb u all and I really like this about freecodecamp.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.