Codepen.io HTML Projects Control Issue

Hi, I’m trying to do codepen.io projects for HTML and CSS but whenever I copy and paste a link from youtube, the control mechanism from js stops working and I can’t control my goals.(E.x : 13/16 done). I tried to paste js code but It said, this code’s size is too big. Any idea ? Thanks

would you mind sharing your codepen link so we can take a look?

1 Like

i think you have not copied correct imbed code from youtube . to view what’s going on in your code we required your code link as mentioned @xoxoKaralee .
provide your project link.

Ofc here it is. A Pen by Yunus (codepen.io)

you didnt close your iframe element (missing >) :slight_smile:
ETA- i went back and looked at what youtube provides for their embed code, and they show a closing </iframe>. i tried adding one and the test suite came back

Thanks ^^ You’re the best !!

Also I could not understand one more point. It says the navbar should be always at the top but it already is ? What should I do ?

Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The full failing message says

The navbar should always be at the top of the viewport.
#header or one of its children should be at the top of the viewport even after scrolling : expected 430.203125 to be close to 0 +/- 15
AssertionError: #header or one of its children should be at the top of the viewport even after scrolling : expected 430.203125 to be close to 0 +/- 15

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.