Coding Interview Practice

Hi,

I’m currently setting up a slack to practice coding interviews using pramp and a simple mastermind program to discuss our strength and weaknesses in development.

Just to give a brief background of who I am. I’m a software developer with a background in Computer Science. I’ve worked with startups in Boston for 3 years and now I’m currently working remotely. One of the reasons I want to do this is because I’m aiming to take the interview for Google but I know that a great achievement can only be done with a great team. And I can’t find more motivated devs than Freecodecamp developers.

My goal is to find motivated people who are willing to take 2 hours to 4 hrs a week to practice. I know this may not be much, but I know that is hard to manage practice and work.

Let me know if you are interested in.

quick suggestion:

have you tried interviewbit.com ?

Once you get over the language barrier (videos are explained in a quite thick indian accent, but I promise you it’s superb quality), you will be in great shape.

Try it out and let me know what you think

cheers

2 Likes

Great suggestion! This would add a lot of value to the mastermind I’m trying to make.

But what I’m trying to do is creating long term relationship with the people in tech. Not to only gather for practice coding interview but also to help each other achieve our goals of either becoming a developer of a major company or starting your own business or being a remote dev.

I appreciate your suggestion since that’s the first step I want to make.