[COLLATION] Completed and Submitted Challenges Not Recorded

1. Sum All Odd Fibonacci Numbers
  2. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.45 Safari/537.36
  3. Windows 10 Pro x64
  4. No
  5. Sometimes

It does nothing when I press on submit

I am going through the course but it doesn’t seem to be marking the topics I have completed as done.

Hi @tatendaudrey !
Welcome to the forum!

I moved your post over to this thread.

Read through the first post and answer the questions.
This will help FCC to identify the issue.

Exactly happened what you described.

1. Challenge(s) affected: All the way from the start of “Basic HTML and HTML5” to the “Add an Accessible Date Picker” challenge under the”Applied Accessibility”.

2. Your [browser user agent ]:
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 14_7 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/96.0.4664.94 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1

3. Your OS: iPad15.2

4. Do you use more than 1 device to interact with https://freecodecamp.org ?: NO

5. Do you use more than 1 browser tab with https://freecodecamp.org , when completing the curriculum?: NO

6. Optional (No need to be specific): Hong Kong

7. Optional: “Oops something went wrong…etc” appeared whenever I tried to change my profile setting. The buttons are not working including “Private/Public” and “Agree”. Things does not change even I re-log-in.

Thank you!

Btw can I have the challenge record recovered cuz it really made my sense of accomplishment. :frowning: :pleading_face:

1 Like

As I compete challenge after challenge, I sometimes close my browser at certain intervals. But sometimes the progress I made gets erased.
Eg.
before : challenge 5/20 completed.
After refresh/closure: challenge 0/20 completed.

It’s now erased the data of 2 off my projects. Please help.

Please make sure you are logged into the FCC account.

Hi @Kshakira556 !

Welcome to the forum!

Which projects?
Can you mention that in your reply?
Were you able to resubmit the project links?

Hi, thank you for your assistance.
It started with the challenges in the JS Algorithm and data structures.
Then at the end, in the projects of the same chapters. So far the Palindrome Chechen and Roman Numeral Converter.
I was able to redo them but it re-erased my progress several times before finally recording it properly.

1. Challenge(s) affected : Roman Numeral Converter
  2. Your browser user agent : Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36
  3. Your OS : macOS Big Sur v11.2.3
  4. Do you use more than 1 device to interact with https://freecodecamp.org ? : No
  5. Do you use more than 1 browser tab with https://freecodecamp.org , when completing the curriculum? : Yes
  6. Have you recently (since July) changed your username? : Yes, yesterday

hi
seem to be have some trouble. I completed over 30 steps in the responsive wed design beta. I went to sign out and logged back and none of my progress was saved. I have to start over but it doesnt seem to save my progress?? any help please

It continuously happens when I sign out too so im a bit worried it won’t save my progress and won’t receive a certification despite doing the work

if I dont sign out, will the work save? stuck on what to do

@anisa.noreen

Please read the top post, and answer the questions to help us.

Please Note: You are only required to complete the 5 certification projects, in order to claim the certification.

1 Like
  1. challenged affected: learn html by building a cat photo app
  2. brower user :
    3.os:mac os bug sur v11.6
    4.1 device
  3. yes
    6.no

It seems to happen when I refresh my page, that when all the progress is lost so I cant log out but then I cant close the brower either

which ones are the 5 certification projects? If im already having issues with saving the progress on the server won’t this affect all my progress in different projects?

The ones that end in Project. You can find all of them here:

Seeing as the projects consist of only one “step”, it is usually more likely your progress will be saved.

That is to say, we have not come across an issue with Campers saving their certification project progress - only challenges.

1 Like

Thank you.
So I should be okay to pick up from my last step rather than starting all over and its likely project progress will save so I will gain certification

anyone else having trouble getting their progress to save to the last point they were at?

Hi @mcmath.alonzo !
Welcome to the forum!