[COLLATION] Completed and Submitted Challenges Not Recorded

1. Challenge(s) affected: All of “Applied Accessibility”, “Responsive Web Design Principles”, and the first 8 lessons in “CSS Flexbox”
  2. Your browser user agent : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36
  3. Your OS: Windows 10
  4. Do you use more than 1 device to interact with https://freecodecamp.org ?: No
  5. Do you use more than 1 browser tab with https://freecodecamp.org , when completing the curriculum?: No
  6. Have you recently (since July) changed your username?: No
  7. Optional (No need to be specific): Location: AL
  8. Optional: Any extra information you feel is relevant, and are comfortable sharing

Hi @jwilkins.oboe.
Perfect Thank you so much.

1. The last seven lessons in “Applied Accessibility,” the entirety of “Responsive Web Design Principles,” challenges 2-6 of CSS Flexbox
  2. [Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/100.0.4896.88 Safari/537.36]
  3. Windows
  4. No
  5. Only when I click “get a hint,” then I close it again.
  6. No, but I did when trying to log into this forum in order to post this reply.
  7. Wisconsin

yesterday I did half of css I haven’t sign out today all my work gone
what do I need to
I have spent 2 hours all gone):

Could you explain more? Do you mean on codepen? Or freecodecamp?

freecodecamp
it is annoying I m losing my patience

Hi @nur1 !

I have moved your post over here with the other users that have experienced the same issue.

Please read the top post and respond to the questions listed there so the FCC team can figure out the issue.

I am sorry that your progress has been erased.
Until this is resolved, please try to keep a mental note of where you left off or write it down somewhere.

The challenges don’t count towards the certificate, only projects do.

Hope that helps!

Hi folks - TIA for any help. Feeling disheartened…
Yesterday I logged back into an old account I’d not ended up using. I made it through the first 1.5 sections of the Responsive Web Design course (the HTML section and about half of the CSS section). I opened my tablet to get back on today and when I re-loaded, all my progress was gone.

I wasn’t sure what to do, so I decided to do it over thinking practice is always beneficial anyway. I proceeded to finish about half the HTML module, checked back to the menu - progress is there. After 2 more exercises, I notice that my ‘progress bar at the end of the code test is showing 4% - not the 60% plus it should have been.

Can anyone help? Could this be from doing the exercises on an iPad? I’m out of solutions and would love to be able to get the certificate of completion.

Thank you again.

it is a bug that we are trying to hunt down, but don’t worry, you don’t need to complete all the challenges to be eligible for the certification, just the 5 final projects. I am going to merge this topic with the topic in which we are collecting all the reports of this. Would you mind taking a look at the first post of that topic and give the infos requested there?

Hi support I made a new topic for this but just realised it might be more helpful to post in here.

I’ve just lost all my progress on my course - I was completing a stage as normal on Basic Javascript and once I clicked to the next it kicked me to the profile page with no progress listed. I initially signed up through Northcoders and for some reason I couldn’t log into my account to access the forum, so I’ve created a new account which has allowed me access to do this. This may mean I now also have the duplicate account problem, is there any way that my progress can be restored? My initial account name was RebeccaCode.

1. Challenge Affected - Basic JavaScript
  2. Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.3 Safari/605.1.15
  3. macOS 12.0 Monterey
  4. No, 1 device.
  5. No, 1 tab.
  6. Yes I changed my username and have also created this additional account.
  7. an
  8. I left the tab open for the past couple of days as I worked through the course. I also initially created my account and accessed FreeCodeCamp through Northcoders.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

1, at the moment I have no recollection of what part I am up to and what has been passed in the html cat photo project.
2. 1_Humble_coder
3.Pc
4. only sometimes to read on my IPhone
5. No
6 Only signed up for Chat change of username
7 Australia
“help me @Sky020 your my only hope” Image from droid disappears

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.