[COLLATION] Unable to Claim Certificate issue

Hi! Thank you for your answer, i’ll answer the 3 questions in order:
1- My browser is Google Chrome and the version is 96.0.4664.45.
2- I remember i finished my last project and some of the exercises didn’t register as completed, so i rewrote them and resent them, but nothing strange happening before.
3- Yes, i can claim my certificate from the settings, but in my profile it appears that i don’t have any certificate. I don’t know if having it in my profile changes anything, but i would like to…
Thank you in advance!

Why am I not getting my certifications even after completing my projects? Help guys! I already set every details to public too.

1 Like

Look :sob: :sob: :sob:

I literally completed my projects! :sob:

Hello there,

We are aware of this issue, but many have not been able to reproduce it.

The work-around is to claim your certificate from your settings page.

Hope this helps

Hi everyone, i need help, i have completed all 5 projects flawless but still not geting the check dot (see image) i have uploaded serveral time the URLs but it hasnt worked yet, is there a manual proces to validate projects or should it work automaticly, what else could i do?
Thx!

Welcome to the forum. :handshake:

Some users had a similar issue.
Check out this thread: Inability to Claim Certification Issue.

For everyone who is reading this, i finally got my certification.
Try this on https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn
1- Menu → Setings
2- Scroll all the way down to the courses certification section
3- you will find something like this:

4- Claim your certification!

(That link works perfectly evenly the Course Progression didn’t show that last check)
Happy coding!

Hello freeCodeCamp Team, I have completed all the projects and the requirements for the RWD Certification, however, in the curriculum in the section Claim Your Certification, the element “Complete Responsive Web Design Certification Projects” remains unchecked. I went to the settings and claimed the certification from there, however, the certification does not appear in my profile. In the curriculum, it still shows the course as incomplete. Interestingly, once I logged out and looked at my profile, the certification is there. It disappears again, though, after I log in again. I would appreciate some help. Thanks a lot (and thank you for making all these amazing courses available for free!), Jay

1 Like

Hi @Creiwry !

Welcome to the forum!

I moved your post over to this thread.

Please answer the questions from the top post.
That will help the staff identify the problem.

Thanks!

1.Version 96.0.4664.45 (Officiel version) (64-bit).
2.Pressing the claim certifecation and then it gave me the certification in the settings but not in curriculum.
3.I have claimed it in the settings but I can not see that i have completed it on the website.

1 Like

Hi there, I have set up my profile to public, claimed my certification on my settings (received it), but on my FCC profile it says “No certification have been earned”. I’ve completed the projects but on the challenges settings, " Complete Responsive Web Design Certification Projects" remains unticked. I run out of ideas as I followed all the advices that I found on this forum. Please help?

HI @Legnamare !

Welcome to the forum!

I moved your post over to this thread.

Please answer the questions from the top post.
That will help the staff identify the problem.

Thanks!

Hi there,

1. MacOS Big Sur - Version 11.5.2
  2. I’ve just followed the steps in the order recommended, except that my profile was private. I’ve updated it as public after submitting my projects.
  3. Yes I did and received it but on my profile page it says “No certifications have been earned under the current curriculum”

Thanks Federico, it works indeed but on the profile page it still says “No certifications have been earned under the current curriculum”

Hello,
I just finished the last project in the ‘Responsive Web Design’ course.
I was trying to claim my certification with no avail…
Whenever I try to click on the ‘Complete Responsive Web Design Certification Project’, nothing happens.
I double-checked and each one of my projects passes the ‘Test Suite’.

Here’s a picture of how it looks:

Thank you.

Hello there,

You should be able to claim your certificate from your settings page.

Hope this helps

I did but it still looks the same like the picture above.
Shouldn’t it be marked with a ‘V’?

Unfortunately, some Campers have experienced this issue.

We are investigating, but have so far been unable to reproduce the issue.

I am going to combine this thread with the mega thread we have of the issue.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello,
I passed all exercices with success and I check all requirements in the section “claim your certification”. Then “Complete Javascript and data structures certifications projects” is came back to unchecked.
So I can’t get the certification.

What I have to do ?