[COLLATION] Unable to move onto the next challenge

Hello there,

I have moved your post to this thread where we are keeping track of this issue. Please answer the questions in the first post, to help us debug the issue. Thank you.

1 Like

Algumas atividades não estão executando o teste;
Outras, mesmo após a resposta correta, não passa para atividade seguinte.

Hi @luisacmn !
I moved your post over to this thread with the other users experiencing the same issue.

Please read through the top post and provide answers to those threes questions.
That will help the staff identify the issue.

For now, users have had luck using another browser.

1 Like

Thank you, all for your help and patience. We believe we have a fix in the works for this, and will be sure to let you know when the fix is live (in production).

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for the different browser suggestion! Where I was using Firefox previously, I was able to submit in Edge just fine. Special thanks to staff working on this!

Edit: I was able to use the submit button using Firefox again after submitting the broken challenge in Edge.

Hello!

I’ve also experienced the same issue on the “Create a Basic JavaScript Object” lesson. I had already gone through ~half of the lessons in that chapter and decided to start over when the issue appeared.

I did a browser and a computer restart. At first nothing would happen when submitting the solution. After emptying cache and hard reload, I could submit the solution, but not proceed to the next lessons (whether I clicked the button or used the keyboard shortcut).

I’m using Chrome latest Version 96.0.4664.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2
After going through a few more lessons, it seems like the issues is gone.

P.S. I disabled my VPN after the restart; might be related, but it was also disabled the first time the issue appeared. ProtonVPN v1.24.2

Hello all,

The fix for this has been pushed to production. If you notice any other issues, please feel free to reach out.

Otherwise, if your page stalls, we recommend hard-refreshing your page to get the latest updates.

Thank you, and happy coding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same problem as others. I was working in MS Edge. Switched to Chrome, submitted some answers, answers were accepted, submission was accepted. Switched back to MS Edge, everything working properly again.

For debug:

• Started with JavaScript ES6, Lesson 1
  • Browser: MS Edge 96
  • User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.55 Safari/537.36 Edg/96.0.1054.43
  • Windows 10 Pro, ver: 21H1, OS build: 19043.1348, Windows Feature Experience Pack: 120.2212.3920.0

Many thanks to the entire fCC team for all their excellent work!!

I am not having trouble with the code. The code not the issue.

Hi @Herryashley22 !

Welcome to the forum!

Can you provide more details on what issue you are having?

Thanks!

i have a similar issue and i even tried switching browsers and it doesnt work…i do host all my projects locally…my projects pass the test case but there is no sign of the site registering the progress.

pls help if there is a solution

Hi @Dozerex-creationz !

It looks like you are working on a project and not a challenge.
You can’t submit the localhost link for projects.
That only works for challenges.

For projects, you need to deploy your site somewhere and submit that link.
You can use heroku for that.

1 Like

yeah thanks, i got to know that…poor me…i thought projects work same like challenges…

I am having this same issue with the responsive web design (beta) section

Hi @Emmyluks !

If you can read through my first post and provide answers to those questions that would be great.

It wasn’t much of an issue, just a little confusion with the interface of the beta version of the responsive web design as it is a bit different.

Hi to all)

When passing the course “Responsive Web Design”, the task “Learn HTML Forms by building a Registration Form” in step 4 with the usually closed tag gives an error, the problem is solved if you add a slash before the close tag, although the tag closes itself)

I hope it helps to someone)

HI @vdovychyn.yuri !

Welcome to the forum!
I think there is an open issue about this already.

Hello, I believe there is something not right with the test_module in the replit, detailed below

in the test module
def test_create_spend_chart(self):
self.food.deposit(900, “deposit”)
self.entertainment.deposit(900, “deposit”)
self.business.deposit(900, “deposit”)
self.food.withdraw(105.55)
self.entertainment.withdraw(33.40)
self.business.withdraw(10.99)
actual = create_spend_chart([self.business, self.food, self.entertainment])
expected = "Percentage spent by category\n100| \n 90| \n 80| \n 70| o \n 60| o \n 50| o \n 40| o \n 30| o \n 20| o o \n 10| o o \n 0| o o o \n ----------\n B F E \n u o n \n s o t \n i d e \n n r \n e t \n s a \n s i \n n \n m \n e \n n \n t "

expected graph has 0%, 70%, 20% value,
while based on input, it should be 30%, 30%, 30%