Colourblind Code?

I took the lessons in HTML about CSS and the 2nd and 3rd lesson seam to be buggy… I submitted the right code (copied it from the Solution (!) because I had no more Ideas) and it still sais, that my Heading has the right Colour. But it has the Colour it should have. The Code just doesn´t accept my Solution… What can I do?

Welcome there,

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Otherwise, it could be that you have a browser extension with access to freecodecamp.org, which is changing the HTML/CSS/JS of the page - causing the tests to fail. We recommend disabling all extensions with access, as well as ensuring you are using an up-to-date browser version.

Hope this helps

Yeah I found the Solution. Used my Dark Mode and it blocked the CSS in the Code of the Website I think. The preview went red as demanded, but I think the Dark Mode blocked the Info. Thanks, now it works. Turned it off. Its night here… Bad Idea… XD

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.