Colourful portfolio from a brutalist

Colourful portfolio from a brutalist
0.0 0

I guess it is about time I posted one of my projects here.
Finished a bit ago, decided to step out of my brutalist comfort zone and make something a little more colourful and fun.

Do let me know how you like it, I appreciate any feedback and would love to hear from you.

Making this was great fun and I hope you like it :slight_smile:

What is the purpose of the red Vs? I was thinking that clicking on one would take me down the page or something, but nothing happens.

Also, it would be nice, if the navigation at the top was fixed so the user does not have to scroll all the way back to the top to click to another section.

Your bring a good point with the Vs, fixed that now.

As for the navigation, I noticed that if I kept it fixed on mobile it would clash quite a bit with everything so I added a temporary “back to top” which should hopefully help with that.

Thanks a lot!

When you get to the bottom, it would be nice if there was an upside down V to move back to the previous section.

Hi!

If you change your CSS like this:

.arrow2 {
    position: absolute;
    left: 50%;
	top:200vh;
}

You can get the arrow2 in “bottom = 0” for the Portfolio page too!

Ps. I can’t see the images!

As @fabiobraglin mentioned your photos on the portfolio section are not showing up. I think it is because you are hotlinking to imgur and they don’t allow that maybe.

Fixed the arrow, interesting about the images. I am not quite sure what is causing this, they show up for me but I might be doing something wrong. I swapped image hosts, could you try again please?

It’s ok now!

I liked your minimalist design and also the colors you choose!

Good job!

The images are now showing on the portfolio.

Thanks a bunch, that image thing was weird. Minimalist design is something I like but I usually go with grey/black on white so I decided to give pastel colours a try :slight_smile: