Combine parts of same data HTML table

I use Mustache to display dynamically data for Users in a Table, (It is a WordPress Site and the plugin uses Mustache to precise)

So my users are able to add when logged in in repeater fields data then I display the data in HTML Table

Name - Points - Date
John - 10 - 15.06.2019
John - 15 - 15.06.2019
Max - 26 - 15.06.2019

So in this example, John is listed in Table 2 times I want for every John to combine the Points and display in one row.

So like this,

Name - Points - Date
John - 25 - 15.06.2019
Max - 26 - 15.06.2019

Any idea how to do this? Thanks

Yes: http://jsfiddle.net/k20an9yw/1/
I have now something that I think is going in the right direction but I still need help here because I need to sum the Points together, When you under Max, for example, change the 8 Points also to 5 then the output will be one cell with 5 instead of 10 what I would need, Also in the right I have entered a description the sum of all points together need to be calculated then with * 5 and displayed in the last cell

thanks

Exactly this is what I need, but it also need to merge together im one cell instead of 2 like on Max for example

Correct this is what I try to do.

Like I said this WordPress Plugin is working with Mustache shortcodes and the data I display is entered by the Users I display it only with the help of the shortcode on the Site.

{{meta_repeat_19}} this for example is the Shortcode for Points, it can be multiple times rendered for one User if he enters more data in the repeater field that is located in the user area of the Site.

<table class="table">
	<thead>
		<tr>
          <th scope="col">Name</th>
		  <th scope="col">Points</th>
		  <th scope="col">Total</th>
		</tr>
	</thead>
	<tbody>
		{{#users}}
      {{#meta_repeat}}
		<tr class="vvf">
          <td data-label="Name">{{meta_first_name}} {{meta_last_name}}</td>
		  <td data-label="Points">{{meta_repeat_19}}</td>
		  <td data-label="Total">Total  goes here</td>
		</tr>
      {{/meta_repeat}}
		{{/users}}
	</tbody>
</table>

Maybe I can make use of User ID shortcode {{user_id}} so the code knows for every User ID that is same do this Merge and Calculations ?