Link : click here
Welcome to the forums @kosuna. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Reference MDN Docs
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
- “wikipedia” is not accessible
- To help yourself with responsiveness try using relative units rather than hard coding pixels.
- You’re not using this
<script href="/index.js"></script>so don’t include it. But more importantly, if you were using it you’d want it before the closing
bodytag, not after.
Hi @kosuna !
Welcome to the forum!
I think your page looks good.
One of the things that I noticed was that the img caption was off center.
And it is more noticeable on smaller devices.
But I think it is a good first project.
Keep up the good work!
Your page is good @kosuna but few things to revisit
- Run your code through W3c validator
- Don’t use
<br>to force line breaks
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.