Comment about my portfolios freecodecamp

Hello guys I would like to have ,more comments for update my projects certification of web responsive . Thnx to help me increase my performance in coding :slight_smile:survey form ,
homage pageand landing page

you can use the #project-feedback subforum for this
but you also need to post something to giv a feedback on, right now you don’t show anything

Hi @fchristian97.8, here’s some feedback;

survey form

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>). Your page passes 14/17 user stories.
  • On using codepen. codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
    • I mention this because you have the link for your font in the <header> element which is incorrect.
  • Don’t use the <br> element to force spaces. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.
  • Don’t preselect any radio buttons
  • For the checkbox, make it so users can click on the label to select. Not clear why this would be a link.
  • change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
  • make the submit button look like a button instead of a bar
  • make the page responsive. Fields fall out of the container on smaller screens

tribute (homage) page

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>). Your page passes 9/10 user stories.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links
  • The font chosen, and the size of it makes it hard to read
  • Make your page responsive

landing page

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>). Your page passes 4/16 user stories.
  • Was the correct link provided? The page is not finished.

thanks for your comment @Roma ,but i’m a script-kidy in coding, i will don’t know yet coding in java,and if i add this script, in if i do this , i will want to know why . I will add ,all the nesecaries modifications .

for my landing page i can’t add my video ,because this’s on git-hub ,need somes helphs

i don’t arrive to use code pen , for doing what you told me to do for my survey form

The script I mentioned is for the fCC tests to ensure you meet all the user stories. When you fork the project that script is there. Don’t erase it. Since you already did, I sent it in my post and all you need to do is copy/paste it into the HTML section of codepen. You’ll see a hamburger menu in the upper left after you do. Click to open and then select which project you want to run the tests on. For any failing tests you’ll see the button turn red. Click on it to expand and see what tests failed and why.

The three projects you had me look at were in codepen. You can do your work in codepen and then move it to GitHub.
What I normally do is code in Brackets and then push my code to GitHub and also copy/paste into codepen so people can review.

Ok , i understand now , thnx

now it’s good for me , freecodecamp it’s the best way to code :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

1 Like