Comment out HTML please help

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>
-—>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<!-—
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 11_2_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/604.5.6 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15D60 Safari/604.1.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/comment-out-html/

It wont let me go on to next task and i dont know wats wrong with this. It said to comment out h1 and p yet when i fo it it doesnt let me go on

The symbol for the comment looks different <!-- this looks fine but the end looks different, it should be --> but you have different symbol there.

The same before the <p> tag, it should be <!--

Im hitting the button for - but when i hit it twice — it comes out like that

Try refreshing the browser and try again the test. Provide a screenshot so its visible what symbol you used.

Thanks my friend i will try and come back

Hi, I am having the exact same problem. Did you by any chance figure it out? Been stuck for 2 days now

Hi @Mikeyvaldez92 can you provide the code of what you tried .?

Next time click “Ask for help” button, it will create a post with the link and your code to post it in the forum for help.

I actually got it lol something is wrong with either my key board or something but the hyphen button sometimes runs a longer line at times. Thank you for your quick response. I will use your advice with using the forums next time.