Compare the input

I am a newbie here, I want to write a project that can compare the input with the items that I prepared in whatever it has to be. Can I achieve this goal only by Html and CSS or do I have to write Javascript to achieve my goal? And either way how? Please help me, thank you.

To compare input with a set of prepared items and display the results, you will likely need to use JavaScript. HTML and CSS are primarily used for building the structure and layout of a web page, while JavaScript is used for adding dynamic functionality such as user input, data manipulation, and conditional logic.

You can use HTML and CSS to create the structure and layout for your project, including form elements for input and display elements for displaying the results. Then, you can use JavaScript to add the functionality for comparing the input with the prepared items and displaying the results.

Here are some resources that may help you learn how to build a project like this:

1. W3Schools HTML & CSS tutorials: HTML Tutorial and CSS Tutorial
  2. MDN JavaScript Guide: JavaScript Guide - JavaScript | MDN
  3. Eloquent JavaScript: A Modern Introduction to Programming: https://eloquentjavascript.net/ is a great resource for learning JavaScript and understanding how to write code in a way that’s easy to understand and maintain.
  4. FreeCodeCamp : https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures-projects/

It’s also worth noting that there are various libraries and frameworks such as Jquery, AngularJS, React, VueJS which can make your work easier, faster and more efficient. You can use these libraries to achieve your goal.

You should also try building small project as you learn to understand how the code works and improve your problem-solving skills. Remember that learning to code takes time and practice, so be patient with yourself and don’t hesitate to ask for help or further explanations when you need it.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.