Complete Product Landing Page

Hello Campers,

After completing the responsive web design projects a couple of months ago, I decided to experiment with one of the projects. I tried improvising on the design and user experience. I will appreciate your feedback on my product landing page.

Thanks in advance :smiley:

8 Likes

This is very nice and clean, Just one thing, According to the project instructions the navbar should always be visible, but otherwise very nice!

From a new guy I have to say that’s a pretty cool page. Looks great to me!

1 Like

Awesome. Did you use Javascript to animate on scroll? That’s what I eventually want to do with my portfolio page. Just started Javascript.

1 Like

Very neat
How did you make those cool animations on scroll?

1 Like

Hello @cherylm,

Thanks for your feedback. I used a javascript library to animate on scroll. You can check it out here.

1 Like

Hello @curious_avocado,

Thanks for your feedback. Here is the link to the library I used to animate on scroll.

2 Likes

Hi @maxvh,

Thanks for your feedback. I completed this project about 3 months ago and I already got the certification. I just wanted to spice it up a little.

1 Like

Hi Lafen,
The page looks great! It is very clean and smooth, good work.

1 Like

Mate, this is awesome!

If I have to be picky, I would say the email subscribe input box is not clear, the color is very close to the background color.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Your project got game :wink:

1 Like

WOW! THIS IS AMAZING DUDE! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
HERE! is my landing page project.
Check it out! :grinning: :point_down:
https://codepen.io/ajayboro7277/pen/xxZjWKd

Don’t forget to comment down OKAY! :smiley: :grinning: :wink:

HAPPY CODING!This text will be blurred

1 Like

Thank you @ajayboro7277!!

Your site looks neat. Just one thing, try working more on the mobile version so it aligns well on all screen sizes.

1 Like

I appreciate your feedback @Lafen
Gonna update asap!

1 Like