Completed elements and exercises

why when im on and ive completed an exercise and pressed ctrl + enter to go to next exercise, when i,ve completed 7 or 8 exercises and log off when i log back on again it takes me back to 1st exercise and doesnt appear to be saving my completed exercises!!! has anyone else had this ??? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/95.0.4638.54 Safari/537.36 Edg/95.0.1020.30

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

This happened to me a couple of days ago. I’d completed a whole series of exercises… about 2 hours work…
When I switched the monitor on in the morning discovered that they weren’t “logged”! :rage:
I was annoyed and put it down to my poor internet and one of those things that happen. I restarted the exercises and used it as a challenge to do them faster without making mistakes. Fortunately after the first two some pending async operation must have finished and all of the previous days exercises suddenly appeared as complete. I was actually somewhat disappointed!

I think I had lost internet on the last few questions and maybe started in a new window?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.