Completed My Portfolio 🥳

Guys after working for weeks, I have finally completed my portfolio website :blush: . I know it is not perfect, that is when you guys come in. I request you to visit my website and leave a review so that I can keep improving :pray:t4:.

Link: https://aromalanil.me

6 Likes

Keep up the good work ! I really liked the look and feel of your portfolio. :smile: .
But I would also suggest you to make more projects with React.js and Node.js as you have mentioned them in your skillsets.

1 Like

Yeah, since I have completed my portfolio my next goal is to make something big in React :star_struck:.By the way thanks for the reply :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The link to the github from your website get a 404

1 Like

Thanks for reporting. Could you please elaborate where you found this (I couldn’t find any)

go to websites tab, then on portfolio, then on github icon

1 Like

Can you share the screenshot of the icon

1 Like

Okay now I got it. It’s a private repository, that’s why it’s showing 404. Will solve it soon. Thanks for reporting.

Hi Aromal,

The website looks nice (colors, icons on the side etc.). I have checked as well how it looks on smaller screens. In the horizontal view on smartphones or tablets the picture is to large in my opinion. It takes to much space, the most important content disapears somewhere. If I were You I would skip photo for mobile devices.

1 Like

it’s great Aromal i liked it
but the display and font and images is quite huge , the small displays and phone users may have some issues.
how much time it tooks!

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have tested the website in multiple devices ( small screens also ) , It was intented to be somewhat large.

I didn’t spend so much time daily, so it took me about 2 weeks.