Confused help me out

It’s great you have chosen Data Analysis with Python :smiley: I would recommend learning some Python basics - like, very very small concepts, if you haven’t done Python before that is, and then move on to Data Analysis. Or you could learn Python on the fly too!

The freecodecamp videos are a good start! If videos work for you, that’s great. I’m more of a hands on guy who’s more into interactive learning with good practice on the go - I learned Data Analysis recently to mentor for a She Loves Data Data Analysis workshop and also a Python workshop.

I recently created a small video to talk about getting started with Python . The SheLovesData Python workshop video is here and slides here, colab notebook is here.

SheLovesData Data Analysis Workshop video and SheLovesData Data Analysis Workshop slides, colab notebook is here

For any help, you can DM me :smiley: Happy to help you get started!

Disclaimer: I know only the basics in these topics. I have done two of the projects in FCC Data Analysis with Python for the certification. I still have tons to learn in the future

4 Likes