Confused while submitting the project

Tell us what’s happening:
I have submitted my project without including the CDN link. Should I re-submit my project with CDN link. Project name is “Tribute page project”.
By the way I have passed each and every tests.

Your code so far

The code in index.html file is given below:
Tribute Page

Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam

image of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam

Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam speaking in a seminar

</div>
        <section id="tribute-info">
            <h2 class="tribute">A Tribute To Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam :</h2>
            <hr class="line">
            <p>
                He is the missile man of india. He gave India a wing to fly and after him... 
                It is so painful that we have lost a man who was trying to make our lives meaningful.
                Today when I was said to make a tribute page of some one, I just then thought why I should not tribute to
                my hero. He was an actual hero I will compare him with a marvel's genius "Anthony Edward Stark" more popularly "Tony Stark".
            </p>
        </section>
        <section id="tribute-info">
            <h2 class="tribute">APJ Abdul Kalam :</h2>
            <hr class="line">
            <p>

Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of the country from 2002 and 2007 and is also popularly known as the 'Missile Man' of India. 
                Born in a poor family in Tamil Nadu's Rameswaram in 15 October 1931, Kalam went on to study physics and aerospace engineering and worked with Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). 
                He also played a role in 1998 Pokhran-II tests under leadership of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
                Abdul Kalam was felicitated with a Padma Bhushan in 1981, Padma Vibhushan in 1990 and then received India's highest civilian honour Bharat Ratna in 1997.
                He is also known for a humble and respectful attitude towards people and was called the 'People's President'. 
                After the end of his tenure as President of the country, he went back to delivering lectures to students and writing. 
                He died after suffering cardiac arrest while delivering a lecture at Indian Institute of Management Shillong on July, 27, 2015. 
                He was buried in his hometown Rameswaram with full state honours.
            </p>
        </section>
        <section id="awards">
            <h2>Awards</h2>
            <hr class="line">
            <ul class="awards">
                <li><strong>1981:</strong> Padma Bhushan – Government of India</li>
                <li><strong>1990:</strong> Padma Vibhushan – Government of India</li>
                <li><strong>1997:</strong> Bharat Ratna – Government of India</li>
                <li><strong>1997:</strong> Indira Gandhi Award for National Integration – Government of India</li>
                <li><strong>1998:</strong> Veer Savarkar Award – Government of India</li>
                <li><strong>2000:</strong> SASTRA Ramanujan Prize – Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy, India</li>
                <li><strong>2013:</strong> Von Braun Award – National Space Society</li>
            </ul>
        </section>
        <section>

<p>Want to know more about Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._P._J._Abdul_Kalam" id="tribute-link" target="_blank">just click here.</a>
        </section>
    </main>
</body>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.121 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Welcome, abhi.

Ideally, yes, all of the Responsive Web Design projects should contain the test suite. It is easy to add, and easy to resubmit, so no harm in doing so.

Thanks for the reply sir !