Consultation for a beginner(me)

Hello, I started learning python a bit more than a month ago, i have worked on a few projects for my use(details in the p.s. section), solved issues on codewars, so i thought that i’m ready to start adding interesting projects to my resume. I started working on sudoku solver, wasn’t able to finish it and it got me tilted so hard that i don’t know where to move. I tried continue working on my projects, new projects for my resume and problems on codewars, but it feels like i’m not getting anywhere, almost like i have less knowledge now than before i started learning. I want to focus on backend development with python and all the side skills needed to become a backend developer. Anyone got advices how to proceed from this point?

I was thinking of enrolling into a course or sort of online bootcamp or finding a mentor. Probably with a small help of guidance and advices it would be easier to proceed. Is it the recommended way to go? Which courses / bootcamps would you recommend or maybe a community where i can find a mentor. Offline type of thing isn’t an option for now because of circumstances.

P.S. projects i worked on: Japanese vocabulary training app(almost done, but got to work on the design and add a few more features), scrapping script to scrap the headhunting web-site for trainee vacancies / junior vacancies(finished) and a script to help me with my everyday tasks, like quicker search on certain web-sites, adding info to word docs and another app(in work)

I have started learning python . Can you please tell me that which things are more important and basics and which things are more usually used?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.