Correct answer but can't recognize by the compiler

I didn’t know what is wrong with my answer. Here is the tasks that I need to complete.

Task: One of your radio buttons should have the value attribute of indoor.
One of your radio buttons should have the value attribute of outdoor.
One of your checkboxes should have the value attribute of loving.
One of your checkboxes should have the value attribute of lazy.
One of your checkboxes should have the value attribute of energetic.

And this is my answer:

It says that I didn’t accomplish it yet and it appears that even one of those didn’t recognize my answer. Can someone help me please thank you so much in advance…

I would try changing the input elements to this:

<input type="radio" ... />

The only change being the / at the end.

Hope this works!

Thank you for your answer but I’m really sad to say it didn’t work I already tried to close it with the “/” or “/input” but nothing happens. I’m stuck with this, I’m not new when it comes to HTML and CSS and I think there is nothing wrong with my answer -_- but why??? . by the way I really appreciated your answer thank you…

1 Like

This question is already solved! The solution is, if you think that there is nothing wrong with your answer or codes, just try to reset all your codes and type it manually instead of copying the whole code and paste. Because I think there are instances that the compiler didn’t recognize the whole codes not unless you do it manually. I fixed this by typing it again the same codes that I have and boom! FIXED!!

@ampong, a short explanation of why the tests were failing in the first place.
While you successfully added the value attributes correctly the labels were changed. Initially they were all uppercase (it was Indoor, Outdoor, Loving, etc) but when the value attributes were added they were correctly added as lower-case but the labels were also changed to lowercase. That is what caused the test to fail.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.