here it is !!
here it is !!
Page looks good @mouhaka. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 10/12 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Make the page responsive. On smaller screens there’s a horizontal scrollbar.
Thank you very much,
Don’t understand the use of those things though
@mouhaka, As you asked for a review of your portfolio I gave a review for what looks to be a project for the freeCodeCamp Responsive Web Design course. Each of the projects has user stories that are to be used as a minimum when creating the project.
The first point I mentioned is that you should include the test script when you create your pen and you should run it to make sure your project passes.
To earn the FCC RWD certificate students should submit projects that pass all the tests for each of the projects.
The second point I mentioned is the HTML code in your project has errors. There is a validator (for which I provided a link) that you can run your code through that will point out those errors so that you can correct them. Every dev makes errors. This is an easy way to identify and correct those errors.
The course is Responsive Web Design which means that each of the projects should display equally well on small, medium and large screens. There should not be a horizontal scrollbar when a user views the page on a handheld device (phone).
Hope I’ve explained it well enough.
Yes you have,
Thank you very much !!