Could you help me? I need your help,thank you very much

what help do you need? Please elaborate

I can’t pass the Step 60 in css color block(the third of the css’s lesson),pleas click the link on the top, thank you.

you just need to change background-color to background inside .green {
background-color:
}
that’s it

I‘ve change that like you said, but, when I click next button, Prompt me :There is no such parameter as # 007F00
this is my code
.green {
background:linear-gradient(180deg,#7a4a0e 0%,#007f00 50%,#a21b1b 100%);
}
click the next button, can’t pass.
Could you help me?

.green {
background: color;
}
Your code should be like this

hello and welcome to fcc forum :slight_smile:

if you read from instructions you will see it says to change this, which you did just fine

.green CSS 规则中,将 background-color 属性更改为 background

but “value” is all messed up!! just stick with what was “initially” given to begin with for this “step”

i would recommend “restart” this step and simply “follow” along instructions, happy learning :slight_smile:

(post deleted by author)

Thanks for your help, God bless you,thank you again

1 Like

Thanks for your help, God bless you

Excuse me, I have a new problem,Could you help me please.

my code is : .cap .sleeve {display:inline-block;}
but can’t pass
div div div {display:inline-block;}
can’t pass yet, Could you help me to pass it? thank you very much.

Please use one topic for one challenge, not two. Please mark this one as solved (by marking one of the posts above as the solution) and then use the ask for help button to ask for help with the new challenge)

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi there, pls note i obfuscated the solution you posted above because we don’t want people to just copy and paste their way through the challenges.

I realize you were trying to help but you could have done so just by linking to a reference on the css property or even just asking the OP to delete everything but the color value etc.

Thanks for your understanding

[quote=“hbar1st, post:12, topic:570459, full:true”]
Please use one topic for one challenge, not two. Please mark this one as solved (by marking one of the posts above as the solution) and then use the ask for help button to ask for help with the new challenge)

OK Thank you.

1 Like