Create a Controlled Input - solved but not passing

Trying to move on from the lesson, and my code will do what the prompts are asking but I’m afraid it might not be passing the state values around in the particular way that FCC wants me to. I already cleared my cache and cookies

class ControlledInput extends React.Component {
  constructor(props) {
    super(props);
    this.state = {
      input: ''
    };
    // change code below this line
    this.handleChange = this.handleChange.bind(this);
    // change code above this line
  }
  // change code below this line
    handleChange(event){
    this.setState({input: event.target.value});
    }
  // change code above this line
  render() {
    return (
      <div>
        { /* change code below this line */}
          <input onChange={this.handleChange}/>
        { /* change code above this line */}
        <h4>Controlled Input:</h4>
        <p>{this.state.input}</p>
      </div>
    );
  }
};

The out put reads:
// running test
Typing in the input element should update the state and the value of the input, and the p element should render this state as you type.
// tests completed

I feel as though I have achieved what it’s asking. Any thoughts?

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/front-end-libraries/react/create-a-controlled-input/

It’s all about reading closely. You missed the instruction:

Add a value attribute which is equal to the input property of the component's state.

Suuuper subtle, and annoying because it doesn’t seem to make a difference. I feel like I’m about to figure out why the lesson makes you do that in the next one though. Thanks.

Yeah, we all feel your frustration. And that subtle difference may not matter here. But in the world of coding, missing a tiny detail like that could cause hours/days/weeks of a nightmare trying to track it down. We need to become very good at paying very close attention. But I’d be lying if I said it never happened to me.