Create a Media Query (Doesn´t pass the test)

Can anyone tell me what I´m doing wrong? I can see the result is ok when I make the window smaller but still wouldn´t pass the test.

Thank you

Your code so far

<style>
  p {
    font-size: 20px;
  }

/* Add media query below */
  @media (max-height: 800px) {
   p {
    font-size: 10px;
  }   
  }
</style>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36.

Try max width? Can’t quite remember this one off the top of my head…

I tried it as well. :confused:

Thank you anyway

What browser are you using?

The browser is Chrome.

strange, I pasted your code into the exercise and it passed.

1 Like

Your code seems correct, so there is a few things you can try.

Clear your cache on Chrome
Try another browser.

1 Like

Cleaned the cache and still doesn´t work. The thing is that it seems to work but would´t pass the test…:thinking:

Make sure your browser is at normal zoom level. On safari, that would be ⌘O

If you’re using any kind of plugins that change the style of the page, such as colors or fonts, make sure they’re disabled for the CSS challenges.

You may be zoomed out. That’s a well known issue. I want you to make sure that you don’t see a magnifying glass with a + or - next to it at the top right of your screen. It should look a bit like this:
zoomout
Click that zoom^ icon and press Reset. You’ll see the magnifying glass disappear. Then try the test again.