"Create a Media Query" not working on Firefox

Tell us what’s happening:
As of 17 August 2021, the code below did not function properly on Firefox, but went through when swapping to Chrome. FWIW: I was using a second monitor with a different resolution than my laptop screen, but this has never caused an issue (for me) before. No idea if Firefox is maybe behind on CSS3?

I thought I had the code right, and even went so far as to literally copy and paste the code from the solution found elsewhere, and it still did not work despite multiple resets until I switched to Chrome, which got it to work on the first time.

**Your code so far**

<style>
p {
  font-size: 20px;
}

/* Only change code below this line */
@media (max-height: 800px) {
  p {
    font-size: 10px;
  }
}
/* Only change code above this line */
</style>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.159 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Create a Media Query

Link to the challenge:

At the beginning of the RWD course is the following:
Note: Some browser extensions, such as ad-blockers and dark mode extensions can interfere with the tests. If you face issues, we recommend disabling extensions that modify the content or layout of pages, while taking the course.

Other things to consider;
browser is at current, stable release
cache cleared when something should pass but does not

Hi,

Media queries use max-width as a parameter, not max-height. Kindly check your parameter and try again.

I hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.