Create a Media Query - problem in the lesson

The solution to the problem here:

Tell us what’s happening:

I have this problem, I know some of you have also had problems but I tried the possible solutions and the problem still persists (there are no spaces or omit any data, or at least I think so). Can anyone see an error in the code that I may not be seeing ?!

I would appreciate any help you can give me

Your code so far

<style>
  p {
    font-size: 20px;
  }

/* Add media query below */
  @media (max-height: 800px){ 
    p {
    font-size: 10px;
      }
  }
</style>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

Which browser are you actually on? I ran your code as-is on Chrome Version 75.0, passed fine. Also, have you passed other lessons in this session? Could it be that there is some sort of firewall interfering with, for example, the inclusion of the jQuery library?

1 Like

I just read other more recent posts about the same problem and found the solution by lowering the font size minimum in google chrome! and it worked!!!

Thank you very much for answering!