Create Strings using Template Literals - Invalid regular expression flags

Thanks for the update. This was driving me nuts.

1 Like

I wish the developers could fix this issue very soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

facing the same problem here. Wish the issue will be fixed soon.

I’m just replying to this so hopefully I will get a notification where there’s an update and this can be completed.

1 Like

Same here…

Same problem here…

Same problem.
I dont get, why i sit here and try to learn something if Platform have multiple bugs.
So annoying, i cant believe this…

Same here! i took more than 3 hours in it, and now kinda relieved that its a bug

Ooooh. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what is going on! :sweat:

Is there a way to pass this on the state it is?

do you mean is there a way to skip the challenge? (I’m just guessing what you meant so sorry if that is completely wrong).
Yes there is a way to skip. Just go to the curriculum page and click the following challenge , ignoring this one for now.

1 Like

No, @hbar1st. I mean, knowing issue with test, code something that pass and validate progress.

unfortunately there is no way to pass the challenge at the moment. The fix has been made to the FCC code last I heard but the updated code has not been put into the production environment we use yet.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @hbar1st. I’m a systematic person. I’m waiting for the fix to then continue with lessons. I don’t want do continue skipping this for two reasons, first, I really don’t like. Second, I’ll probably forget to come back further. Anyway, I hope they can fix the issue soon, I was very excited with course.

thanks for being on top of things guys

Any new about this problem fix?

Is it solved yet? Because I am still getting the error.

Same here, it’s telling me invalid regular expressions flags.

Mine’s working either. Just adding to the vote :slight_smile:

Same issue here:
// running test
Invalid regular expression flags
// tests completed

1 Like