Creating the p element and wrapping with the main tag

Tell us what’s happening:
i am totally new in this field and am trying to follow the guide. i have tried creating a second p element and raping it withe main tag and i have also watched the video guide but it is not working what do i do?

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<main>
    <p> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched          sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in           the  sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.132 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements/

Only one of your p elements is in the main tag.

thank you for your reply but i dont understand what it means by only one of my p element is in the main tag could you please elaborate on that. so what should i do. i am a beginner from scratch trying to navigate through this and am optimistic ill make it.

you are asked to wrap both elements in the main tag, you wrapped only the new one, leaving the other outside