CSS color markers step 49

.red {
background: rgb(255, 0, 0);
}

It keeps giving me errors and I refreshed my browser. I tried bravo, edge, chrome on iPad mini and nothing worked

Take a quick look at this post to see whether, you had a similar problem to me.
https://forum.freecodecamp.org/t/linear-gradient-error/508229

Your css looks correct to me.

It happens on red, green

It also will most likely happen to you in blue too, it’s not much of a problem for now, as long as you learn how to do it. These challenges are meant for you to learn, so you can go forward with your progress for now.

From what I can tell, this is an issue specific to iOS. I’m able to complete this challenge on multiple browsers on a computer, but it seems to fail on all browsers on iPad.

It does seem to be an issue only Mac/Apple/IOS systems are having. To test it I did it in Chrome, Brave, Maxthon 5 and the latest version, Firefox, Opera, Opera GX, Edge, Konqueror, Torch, Lunascape, Pale Moon, and Safari 5.1.

The only one it had issues with and failed on is Safari.
Result: Macintosh issue.
Try a different browser that’s not an Apple product.
Hopefully the issue is fixed at some point for Mac users.

Chrome does run on Mac’s from what I’ve read.

1 Like

It seems to work in Chrome and Firefox on MacOS. iOS in particular seems to be the problem.

I will progress to it

This doesn’t work on Safari Browser, try another.

Agreeing with folks above, looks like you have to use another browser outside of the iPad, for this particular question. It wasn’t working in Safari on my MacBook, so I switched to Chrome on MacBook, and it worked fine.

Just did it on Mac - Safari - didn’t work. Chrome - works just fine:)
Thanks everyone for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.