CSS issue with h1 style

I started a new pen in CodePen to practice some of what I learned in the first HTML and CSS lessons. I’m having some issues/questions:

1. my code for the h1 and h2 elements in the CSS box isn’t changing anything. I can’t seem to set font size, color, etc. I’ve double checked my work against the lesson and it looks good to me. Any thoughts on where I’m going wrong?

2. I’d like to get my radio buttons and text field into a vertical line, but I’m not sure how to do that.

Here’s my pen: https://codepen.io/mcigliola/pen/KKZgWwV?editors=1100
Thank you!

Hi @mcigliola! Welcome to the FCC forums and Codepen. To address the first problem, there is no font-color property, only color. Same for your transform property; the correct property is text-transform.

Hello @mcigliola.
Welcome to the forum.

To get your radio buttons and your text field into a vertical line, you can just select all your label tags in your CSS and set their display property to flex.

label {
  display: flex;
}

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much! That helps!

My font-size property isn’t working either. :frowning: It works in my p element . . .

That absolutely helps, thanks so much!

It’s because you have a line of JavaScript that’s changing the size of your h1 to 6vw.

Oh, man! I don’t know anything about JavaScript yet so I just minimized that box and ignored it. Thank you so much!

Sure! Happy to help!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.