Css test with colors bugging

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
It seems that all the css test where there’s color’s involved it always says ‘‘the h1 element should be white’’ etc as an error, even though it is white seems weird and I don’t understand the problem, would appreciate some help.

**Your code so far**

<style>
body {
  background-color: black;
  font-family: monospace;
  color: green;
}
#orange-text {
  color: orange;
}
.pink-text {
  color: pink;
}
.blue-text {
  color: blue;
}
</style>
<h1 style="color: white;" id="orange-text" class="pink-text blue-text">Hello World!</h1>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Override Class Declarations with Inline Styles

Link to the challenge:

What do you mean by

even though it is white

? I’m not clear what you are referring to here.

I’ve uploaded a photo to explain, see how it is white on the right indicating it is working. but then it says on the test that it isn’t white.

That’s very odd. I would try resetting the code and running the test again. It worked for me just now with that code.

Yeah exactly and this isn’t the first one. Every Css test where it needs to be a specific color is doing this to me, seems to be a bug. I have tried resetting the code many times it just won’t work.

if you have a dark mode extension, or an other extension that changes colors of the page, that would explain it

Otherwise try updating your browser to the latest version

1 Like

Hahahahahahha omg, you’re a genius! That did the trick.

Thank you, it’s been bugging me for days.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.