Curl command can read dynamic data from many web pages, but cannot read them from a specific web service page

Hi,
I can read all dynamic data from many web pages by using curl-command, but cannot read them from a specific AP web service page. Also by F12 developer tools I can not find and see those date.

is it protected ?
can anybody help me in this regard?

I think you’ll need to give us a little more to go on. For example, the URL of what you are trying to read.

It is RBMetal2SHPn, a discontinued product from MikroTik and I want to read from its Web based user interface (called webfig)

Ahh, so you’re trying to read information from a web interface on your router? Maybe someone here has experience with that router and can help you?

yes. and the problem is specifically on curl command use.

Well, then it might be helpful to give us the commands you are currently trying to use. And also any error messages you are getting.

I don’t have any experience with this router and so I’m probably not going to be able to help you. But if there is someone out there that might be able to help you then they will need all the relevant information so they can troubleshoot what you are trying to do.

I use
curl followed by “the address on top of web page”
if not work, I use F12 and find the the suitable file then copy it as curl command and use it. it works everywhere except for this web-interface

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.