Curriculum Javascript DOM(Document Object Modal)

I was reading the Curriculum “JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures”, and I couldn’t find the Document Object Modal in the Syllabus. Can you please help me to find the DOM in the Syllabus???

Hello there,

Some of it is in the jQuery block , React block, most of D3.js block uses the DOM, and some is in the JSON APIs and AJAX block.

Hope this helps

Thanks for Replying,
What About Vanilla Javascript DOM???
Isn’t that important for companies or should I skip to learn it?

I encourage you to look over the lessons in those blocks. Many do include vanilla DOM manipulation (e.g. https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/data-visualization/json-apis-and-ajax/change-text-with-click-events)

I have never seen a job description asking for vanilla DOM manipulation. They either just expect experience with JavaScript/Node, or they require a frontend library (e.g. React). So, I would not put much emphasis on specifically learning it. That is, if you keep practicing and learning, it just naturally comes up.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing the doubt, I will definitely learn as this will help me to learn Javascript Framework.
Thanks Once again for helping me out.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.