Custom CSS to get mouse cursor system detected

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask about my problem but maybe I can get help. I want a simple CSS code to put in the Stylus extension, to make mouse cursor to be OS detected on the website Lichess and preferably also on Chess com. What I mean is that recently Lichess changed cursor style to its own hand style (like on chess com) when you pointing on a piece . Before the cursor was OS detected and I could use large mouse pointer or even custom ones, now can’t anymore. Can somebody help me with this code to be it system detected again?

1 Like

Why don’t you just put this simple code into Stylus to reset all the cursor styles?

cursor: auto !important;

Put that in the body and .lichess_board rules like this and that should do the trick…

body {
}

.lichess_board {

Make sure u have the URL’s right in Stylus!

I put this in stylus but didn’t work:

@-moz-document domain(“lichess_org”) {

body {
}

.lichess_board {
}
}
also tried “.is2d cg-board::before” instead of “.lichess_board”, still didn’t.

1 Like

I’m sorry, @titanos444 ! Sorry it didn’t work.
I’m really not an expert in Stylus - I’ve never used it before so perhaps someone more experienced will have to help you. I’m only a beginner in Web Development - many apologies.
I hope someone more skilled can help you. If anyone reading this has some experience with Stylus and using URL’s to tweak things, please consider looking into this case!
Hope you fix the problem soon,
Nicolas