I’m looking for ~4-6 study buddies who:
- are self-teaching themselves software development (ideally with an aspiration to become a professional dev in the future)
- are doing so full-time on a continuous basis (read: this is the day-to-day priority and commitment for you for at least the next few months)
- have picked some flavour of a web development curriculum
- accountability mechanism (if you commit to something in front of other people, you have one more incentive to follow through)
- tight support group of people who share the same journey & struggles
- potential debugging / pairing mates
- kicking off the day with momentum
- video chat that you (literally) stand up for (probably done via zoom) + discord / slack group
- 10:30-10:45am UK time, every day Mon-Fri
- everyone gets <= 2 mins to answer the following:
- What have you learned / studied yesterday and how does that compare to what you expected to learn?
- What’s on your plate today?
- Is there anything that might throw you off the track? (some concepts being really challenging / you didn’t sleep well…)
Let me know if you’re interested